Skip to main content

Featured

amazon ads

click here

Cool Instagram Captions - Best Good, Funny, Cute and Selfie Quotes

captions for couple and good Instagram captions

iNSTAGRAM CAPTIONS FOR COUPLES:

  • What made you fall for him? He never asked me to justify my past.
  • So Please, hold me close and make all this pain go away.
  • You can’t make them love you. They either do or they don’t. Recognize the difference and proceed accordingly.
  • When God gives you a “No,” give him a “Thank you.” He was protecting you from less than his best.
  • Sometimes what you want doesn’t deserve you.
  • Don’t let people know too much about you.
  • Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let go.
  • It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.
  • You know you are happy when you catch yourself smiling even when no one is around.
  • I like to hang out with people who make me forget to look at my phone.
  • I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
  • Sometimes the nightmares we face are the dreams we used to chase.
  • I’ve been alone since day one. Silly me for thinking something meant to be could change.
  • Heaven in her eyes, hell behind mine.
  • And tonight I will fall asleep with you in my heart.
  • You can’t rush something you want to last forever.
  • People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
  • Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.
  • The only person you need in life is the person who proves they need you in theirs.
  • People fuck with your feelings until you have no more feelings

GOOD INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS:

  • I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  • Some days start better than others.
  • Truth is, I’m crazy for you. And everyone can see that but you.
  • Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence
  • One does not simply “Let it go”.
  • Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
  • It’s so beautiful when a boy smiles.
  • Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
  • Girl, I have to call you back.
  • Have a seat, we were expecting you.
  • I’ve finally counted.
  • OMG, that’s so cute.
  • Life isn’t perfect. But my Hair is!
  • The best thing I ever did was believe in me.
  • Judge me when you are perfect.
  • Be yourself. People have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
  • Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.
  • They laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at them because they’re all the same.
  • Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
  • Stay away from people that make you feel like you’re hard to love.
  • Let go of anything that is toxic to your progression.
  • One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.
  • Caring too much about what people think of you is useless. Most people don’t even know what they think of themselves

Comments